A dynamic law firm is seeking an Executive Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant in Houston, TX to join its Southwest Houston team.
The ideal candidate should have some legal training or experience working in a law office. Specific duties are:
- Telephone and personal client service skills;
- Scheduling appointments, administering client and office information;
- Maintainingdocuments, calendars, tasks lists and deadlines according to firm’s procedures;
- Conducting basic research tasks and drafting legal documents and correspondence for respective attorneys (will be trained);
- Conducting general office duties as assigned for the professional operation of a law firm
We are looking for the right candidate that is positive, energetic, coachable and well organized.
Professional demeanor, strong attention to detail, and bilingual communication skills in English and Vietnamese are required. Third language proficiency in Spanish will count as a bonus.
The selected candidate will join a dynamic, fast growing Legal Team with tremendous potential for professional development, career growth and making a positive impact to the clients we serve and in the community.
Please e-mail resume and list of references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more info about the firm, visit www.shandonphanlaw.com.